Thursday 31 January 2013

Just a little craft dappling!

Over the Christmas holidays, I almost caught up with my kids photo albums and journals, I am now only a year behind.  AND, I have printed the photos, so ready to go again at any moment.

I spent the last week sewing!  My youngest needed a library bag, so I made both girls a bag.  It has their names sewn on and a pocket in the handle for their library cards.

I also made curtains for the cubby house, stitched a baptism card, made a "Nanna's Legacy" album for my mum's birthday, made many fruit straps (dried roll ups), and lots of pasta sauce from the many kilos of tomatoes we have grown.


Now that school is back, I can do a few more sewing jobs, and then back onto my albums (that is until I start work... which is.... soon-ish??)

No comments:

Post a Comment